Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Almost as important as making sure your customers see your breakfast spot as an essential part of their holiday. One thing that makes the holiday season so enjoyable is the fun of getting together with people we might not get to see every day. Usually this experience happens among a shared meal, so it is important to make sure that these customers have this experience in YOUR restaurant instead of someone else’s. In order to make sure that your restaurant is the dining of choice, you will need to kick your holiday marketing into high gear, and you need to start today.
Take Your Restaurant Holiday Marketing to the Next Level
One of the keys to a successful seasonal direct marketing campaign is your ability to reach your customers and get them into the holiday spirit. Now holiday marketing is a lot like traditional marketing but with a holiday twist.
- You don’t just want to offer basic promotions.- you want to offer promotions that tie into the holidays themselves.
- You could offer a discount to local area businesses when they host their holiday party at your restaurant- or waive the room fee for a private holiday party with a minimum spend or head count.
- Offering catering or take out promotions for holiday brunches
- Offer a particular menu with season exclusives that people won’t be able to have the rest of the year.
- This could include things like a special breakfast buffet option, specialty mimosas or cocktails, holiday brunch entrees, holiday inspired baked goods and treats, etc.
- You will also want to tie in all of your direct mail collateral with the holidays by way of plastic postcards and other collateral.
- Having all of your promo tie into the holidays will help customers connect your business to holiday festivities.
- Can include sayings like “Christmas Breakfast” to help tie in the holiday cheer.
At DynamiCard, we offer a very popular holiday ornament mailer. This mailer includes a promotional pop-out card, which doubles as an effective piece of marketing AND as something that your customers can display on their tree during the holiday season. This is a great way to embrace the holidays AND seasonal marketing at the same time! It also helps strengthen the connection between your restaurant and holiday events.
One thing that is so great about the holidays is gift giving. An easy and quick gift for people to purchase is always a gift card. We can offer you products like plastic gift cards, with optional magnetic striping and variable barcoding. An easy and fairly cheap promotion is to offer a gift card promotion. This can be as easy as a complimentary $10 promo card for every $100 worth of gift card sales. You want to advertise a limited gift card promotion to your existing, satisfied customers. This will incentivize them jump on the promo quickly. This will also give them another reason to share their love of your breakfast spot with friends and family. Advertising that this gift card could be an easy yankee swap/secret Santa gift, the perfect gift for your boss or coworkers, or an easy stocking stuffer. This is a perfect opportunity to really spread the holiday spirit, while making the type of impact people won’t soon forget.
If you’d like to find out more information about holiday marketing ideas for your breakfast restaurant, or if you have any additional questions you’d like to discuss with someone in a bit more detail, please don’t delay – contact us today.